Laddertag (10 Holders, 10 Inserts)
Easily communicate which ladder is fit for use. Updated to the BS EN 131 norm.
Laddertag® is robust and highly visible, displaying the latest information relating to a ladders class, inspection period and inspections due as well as a handy, quick-reference ladder inspection checklist.
Laddertag includes a holder that permanently attaches to a ladder, and inserts that can be removed. The inserts communicate:
- a ladder inspection trail
- up to 12 planned inspections
- inspector signatures
- a unique ladder reference
- the main ladder purpose and use
- a ladder inspection checklist (on reverse)
When the ladder has been inspected, the inspector adds a signature if the ladder has been deemed fit for use. If not, the inspector removes the insert which leaves only the holder that shows a clear 'Do not use' message. If an inspection did not take place, the ladder should not be used until inspected.
|Number of Records / Insert||Up to 12 inspections|
|Number of Inserts||10|
|Max. Number of Records / Kit||Up to 120 inspections|
|Contents||10 Laddertag Holders, 10 Laddertag Inserts, 1 Pen|
|Size - Dimensions||210.00 mm x 55.00 mm (Holder), 164.00 mm x 50.00 mm (Insert)|
|Material||Holder - Polycarbonate / Insert - Polypropylene|
|Attachment options||Cable Tie, Screw, Magnetic, Adhesive|
|Delivery time||2-5 working days|
We found other products you might like!!
- Microtag Holders (Pack of 20)£35.61 £42.73
- Scafftag£56.36 £67.63
- Forkliftag Standard Inserts£1.28 £1.54
- Microtag for PAT TestingAs low as £39.72 £47.66
- Multitag (Pack of 10)£42.20 £50.64
- Towertag (Pack of 10 Holders, 20 Inserts)£56.36 £67.63
- Nanotag Holders (Pack of 20)£38.43 £46.12
- Excavation Tag£63.73 £76.48
- Weekly Inspection Multitag£42.20 £50.64
- Podium Tag (Pack of 10)£42.20 £50.64