Asbestos Tag - Asbestos Identified (Pack of 10)
A complete asbestos tagging system to ensure latest status is instantly visible at all areas at risk of having Asbestos Containing Materials (ACMs) present.
Asbestos Tag uses our unique holder and insert system to create simple visual mechanism- a red insert for danger or an empty holder for do-not-use as no inspection has been carried out or the survey was inconclusive.
Helps you to comply with legislative requirements and good practices of:
- Inspecting locations at risk of having ACMs present at suitable periods as deemed appropriate by a risk assessment
- Displaying visual warnings at each location identifying the results of the inspection
Use asbestos tags as warning labels and signs throughout your work site to ensure awareness of ACMs and to increase health and safety among employees.
|Article Number||EITH/L 604|
|Number of Records / Insert||Current Status|
|Number of Inserts||10|
|Max. Number of Records / Kit||Up to 10 inspections|
|Contents||10 Red "Asbestos has been Identified" Holders, 10 Asbestos Tag Inserts, 1 Pen|
|Size - Dimensions||210.00 mm x 55.00 mm (Holder), 164.00 mm x 50.00 mm (Insert)|
|Material||Polycarbonate (Holder), Polypropylene (Insert)|
|Attachment options||Cable Tie, Screw, Rivet, Magnetic, Adhesive|
|Delivery time||2-5 working days|
We found other products you might like!!
- Black Cable Ties (Pack of 50)£0.63 £0.76
- Asbestos Inspection Guide Poster£17.01 £20.41
- Guide to control of Asbestos at work regulations Poster£17.01 £20.41