Nanotag Holders (Pack of 20)
Nanotag holder with prohibition status symbol designed to operate with Nanotag insert systems ensures the latest status is instantly visible at the point of use.
- RFID enabled - Low frequency RFID chip embedded as standard
- Durable - The Nanotag holder is manufactured from durable nylon
- Impervious to dust, oil and water etc.
- Attachment slots can accommodate stainless steel cable ties.
- Weatherproof, UV protected and durable to withstand the toughest industrial environments
- Comply with The Safety Signs and Signals Regulations
- A small price to pay for saving lives, legal compliance and efficient workplace inspections
The RFID chip makes the Nanotag™ perfect for on-site asset tracking in industrial environments where traditional barcode technology is vulnerable to deterioration and damage from dust, water, oil, grease and other environmental factors.
The 20mm low frequency RFID chip operates in the 125Khz range which makes it ideal for use in industrial environments where a lot of metal objects are present. (13.56Mhz version available on request dependent on quantity).
|Contents||20 Nanotag Holders, 40 Cable Ties (150mm), 1 Pen|
|Size - Dimensions||26.00 mm W x 54.00 mm H|
|Attachment options||Cable Ties, Screw, Rivet, Adhesive|
|Temperature||-5 to +65|
|Delivery time||2-5 working days|