Laddertag (1 holder, 1 insert)
Easily communicate which ladder is fit for use. Updated to the BS EN 131 norm.
Laddertag® is robust and highly visible, displaying the latest information relating to a ladders class, inspection period and inspections due as well as a handy, quick-reference ladder inspection checklist.
Laddertag includes a holder that permanently attaches to a ladder, and inserts that can be removed. The inserts communicate:
- a ladder inspection trail
- up to 12 planned inspections
- inspector signatures
- a unique ladder reference
- the main ladder purpose and use
- a ladder inspection checklist (on reverse)
When the ladder has been inspected, the inspector adds a signature if the ladder has been deemed fit for use. If not, the inspector removes the insert which leaves only the holder that shows a clear 'Do not use' message. If an inspection did not take place, the ladder should not be used until inspected.
|Article Number||LAD-EITH/L12 1A|
|Number of Records / Insert||Up to 12 inspections|
|Number of Inserts||1|
|Max. Number of Records / Kit||Up to 12 inspections|
|Contents||1 laddertag holder & 1 insert & 1pen & 1 pen clip|
|Size - Dimensions||210.00 mm x 55.00 mm (Holder), 164.00 mm x 50.00 mm (Insert)|
|Material||Polycarbonate (Holder), Polypropylene (Insert)|
|Delivery time||2-5 working days|
We found other products you might like!!
- Laddertag (5 holders, 10 inserts)£29.26 £35.11
- Encapsulated Ladder Inspection Guide - A2: pack of 1£10.63 £12.76
- The Yellow Book Ladder Inspection Records£29.63 £35.56